TABC Training Support Page
Instructional Support - Course Material Questions
Throughout the duration of your course, if you have any questions on any of the topics covered, please feel free to contact one of the certified instructors for your course. Your inquiry will be returned within 24 business hours.
Online System Requirements
While you may use the minimal requirements shown below, we recommend using a faster system and faster internet connection. Some courses may take time to download on 56k modem.
If your computer is not up to par, the local library should have on-site computers available and connected to the internet free of charge.
- IBM PC Compatible Computer (minimum 200 MHz processor with 32MB RAM)
- Sound Card with speakers or headphones
- SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or greater (free download below)
- Macromedia Shockwave/Flash Player 7.0 (free download below)
If you do not meet the software requirements from above, please download the latest version by clicking on the links below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer my current version before I download: 7.0
- Macromedia Shockwave Player my current version before I download:7
- Windows Media Player my current version before I download: 10,0,0,3646/li>
- Adobe Acrobatmy current version before I download: 6
Licensed by the Texas TABC
Our online TABC Certification is licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, Program